One of the possible methods for sampling involves gargling “mouthwash”. This procedure is more comfortable to perform than other methods and easier for patients to follow. Sampling through gargling “mouthwash” is very similar to sampling with saliva. The analysis is done with a PCR test.
- Children aged six years and above
- Elderly people/people with reduced mobility
- People who struggle to tolerate nasopharyngeal swabs
- Test can be conducted in groups or individually
- Repetitive testing and/or outbreak management
Information and documentation