One possible method for sampling involves saliva. This procedure is more comfortable to perform than other methods and easier for patients to follow. Sampling with spit is very similar to sampling through gargling. The analysis is done with a PCR test.
- Children aged six years and above
- Elderly people/people with reduced mobility
- People who struggle to tolerate nasopharyngeal swabs
- Test can be conducted in groups or individually
- Repetitive testing and/or outbreak management
Information and documentation
Only available in DE, FR and IT